Create Intelligent Electronic Forms with OneForm Designer Plus
Paper business forms, especially internal forms, are prime candidates for replacement with electronic forms. Using Amgraf OneForm Designer Plus, these paper forms can quickly be converted to e-forms and/or fillable PDF forms with the following benefits:
- The look and feel of the paper form is preserved. This reduces design and training costs, and allows users to gracefully migrate from paper to
electronic forms as needed.
- OneForm HTML electronic forms (sometimes called Internet forms) work great with all the popular Browsers.
- Existing form designs can be imported from almost any desktop publishing or forms drawing system.
- Fillable E-forms and PDF forms can be linked together, connected to databases, e-mailed, and electronically signed and secured.
- When needed, a paper form can be printed on-demand.
- No client-side filler-license software or license fees are ever required to use electronic forms created with Amgraf OneForm Designer Plus.
OneForm Designer Plus is a complete e-forms authoring tool, with features for the most demanding workflow projects. Because no filler licenses are needed, it is also the most affordable solution for enterprise-wide electronic and/or PDF forms deployment.
Overview of the E-Business Forms Conversion Process
- Import an existing form design file from a desktop publishing system via the PDF interpreter.
- Draw a new form using the OneForm graphical tools.
- Copy a form from the OneForm Forms Library, then edit the form by adding personalization and logos.